Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups organic dried coconut, unsweetened: shredded or flaked
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon unrefined salt
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Orange zest (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (to taste)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, blend together all ingredients.
On parchment lined baking sheets, spoon tablespoon glops, approximately 2" apart.
Bake for 20 minutes or until they are firm to the touch and lightly browned on the bottom. Let cool before serving.