Homemade Herbal Non-Toxic Bug Oil
Safe, non-toxic essential oil bug repellent that works!!
Write a review
- Approx. 2 oz of a "carrier oil" (sweet almond, avocado, walnut, grapeseed, even olive oil)
- 10-20 drops of essential oil (your choice - see below)
- old 2 oz. glass bottle (preferably dark color)
- Add drops of essential to clean, dry 2 oz bottle - totaling 10-20 drops.
- Pouring slowly or using a pippet - fill the remainder of the bottle with carrier oil.
- Shake well before each use.
- Safe to rub on exposed skin (children, pets, and adults)
Essential Oils for Bug Oil
- Peppermint, Lemon, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Thyme, Geranium, Clove, Sage, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Melaleuca, Citronella, Lemon Balm, Camphor, and any mint oils.
My Mystic Mama http://www.mymysticmama.com/